We are so happy to be up and running and able to welcome our children back into our setting. We would like to reassure parents that we are following all of the Government guidance to help prevent the spread of the virus. We are asking for your cooperation to ensure these guidelines are followed in order to protect staff, children and their families.
We have rigorous Risk Assessments and policies and procedures in place and have ensured that all of our resources and equipment, high touch surfaces are thoroughly cleaned during and after the session.
We promote good hand hygiene with the children and they are asked to wash their hands upon arrival and regularly throughout the session.
Our children are taught the importance of hand washing and we use rhymes and songs to help them understand this.
We ask that if your child or anyone in your household displays symptoms of COVID that you book and test and let us know of the results.
Please see attached Risk Assessments, Infection control policy, flow chart, what to do if your child has a cold and links to Gov Guidance.
Tours of the Setting
We are able to give prospective parents a quick tour of the setting so that you are able to see how we operate and observe our staff and the nurturing and stimulating environment we provide for your children first hand. We do have some guidelines for you to follow so that we can do this as safely as possible.
- All visits will need to be pre-booked.
- You will need to confirm that you are well and are not displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Parents will need to wear a face covering and use hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- We will take your name and phone details which will be used in case of a COVID outbreak. Your details will passed on to the relevant Gov organisations. We will keep these details for 28 days.
- You must confirm that you have not been to a quarantined or locked down area of the UK or abroad in the last 14 days.
- You must confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who has symptoms or have been advised to quarantine/self isolate by your GP or NHS track and trace.
- We will briefly show you around whilst remaining well away from both staff and children. We will then be happy to have a socially distanced chat outside in our play areas to answer any questions you may have.